Wednesday, April 15, 2015

#3 My comment on podcast

        I think podcast is one of the convenient tools whose contents of each topic are practical because I can use it without the time limit so that I can learn English whenever I want; In addition, I can also choose my favorite topics depending on my needs. Through this kind of tool, I can train my English skill as if an English speaker would teach me how to correctly speak native English. The reasons why I like podcast are that I can build up my vocabulary bank a bit every day and the lectures don’t speak fast so I can catch up what he said.

Different from the materials I used before like the CDs with contexts book or English-learning magazines, I do not need to install software or insert CDs to the computer; besides, I can download the mp3 formats from the website and save them to my smartphone.


I think the strength of podcast is that users can learn English online every time only if they have computers that can connect to the Internet and even download the formats in order that they want to make good use of time learning English. However, it has drawbacks which are users cannot communicate with the lectures in time if they have any questions and the topics are those lectures decided; therefore, users may have no choices to pick up their most interested topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment