Monday, March 2, 2015

#1 My Introduction

Hello, everyone! My name is Vicki. I've lived with my family in Taipei since I was born. There are four members and two pets in my family. My father is a retired police officer, my mother is a civil servant, and my elder sister is a student as well. Now, I'm majoring in applied foreign languages and double majoring in international business. I love studying and reading books in my spare time in order to gain more knowledge that I haven't known. Besides, I'm a diligent student that I always put an effort on my studies because I want to be an excellent person and fulfill my dream I made in junior high school. I'm also an easygoing and friendly girl. Glad to meet you!

4 comments:

  1. Hello I'm Tini. Nice to meet you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOUBLE MAJOR!!!
    WOW~~ You are really a diligent person~~
    I'm Lucy. Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm Vivian. Nice to meet you.
    You are so friendly. I'm happy to chat with you.
    And you are such a hard-working student.
    Double majoring is very tired.
    I wish you achieve your dream. You can do it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm Iris. Nice to meet you.
    I love reading, too.

    ReplyDelete